Monday, July 30, 2012

U.S. Presented Netanyahu with Contingency Plan to Strike Iran - Haaretz

Israel’s daily Haaretz reported Sunday that U.S. National Security Adviser Tom Donilon has briefed Israel on U.S. contingency plans for an attack on Iran if sanctions fail to change Iran’s nuclear policies.

Haaretz said that Donilon laid out the plans before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel's national security adviser Yaakov Amidror at a three-hour dinner during a visit to Jerusalem earlier this month. The information reportedly included the type of weapons that could be used for such an attack, and on the U.S. military's ability to reach Iranian nuclear facilities buried deep underground. (Haaretz, 29 July)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Israel has attacked Iraq and Syrian Nuclear facilities with the element of surprise and with succesful results. There was never a leak in media before those attacks, There were never discussions of who was for it and who was against it among the Israel politicians before those attacks. Are we to believe such important matters are being discussed now in public media are really truthful and these leaks are not meant for pressure in diplomacy and negotiations?

ishak ibrahim said...

US is moving toward bankrupcy. only by printing alot of US$ enable it to survive. if it decided to attack iran it will mark the end of the us hegemony

mat said...

The U.S. is no longer the world's most powerful and strongest military especially when it comes to messing with IRAN. It is all due to its 33 long years of 'barking' of attacking IRAN since the victory of the Islamic Revolution back in 1979. The same goes to its master, Israhell. What boring rhetoric!

Anonymous said...

For those who claim that the USA is moving towards bankruptcy or they are not the most powerful nation militarily.

Ease done on the hookey because if you don't it turns you into a cookie.LOL!!