Monday, March 8, 2010

Iraq Elections Turnout at 62%

Electoral Workers in Baghdad. Press TV Photo

Iraq's Independent High Electoral Commission said today that 62.4 percent of nearly 20 million eligible voters cast their ballot in the Sunday parliamentary elections. The high turnout surpassed even the most optimistic forecasts before the polls opened, and it is seen as a major victory over Al Qaeda who attempted to disrupt the elections by suicide bombings and rocket attacks in different parts of the country.


Anonymous said...

bptONk accutane free pills JeyYFK finasteride 50mg PoSNSL keftab world shipping tgtIlK vermox side-effects kqZvdk brand cialis world shipping qDszlE keftab free pills OPFZKR diamox ed

The Man said...

I confirm that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has won every seat with 99 percent of the votes. (And we are looking for the remaining 1 percent traitors.)